Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Why am I blogging at 2am??

Well I've jumped on the ole blog bandwagon. I've gotten addicted to reading others, so why not join in the fun!?
Now I don't normally blog this early in the morning, but I got off work at 11pm and then sat down at my computer and got sucked in. LOL How did we ever get along without these modern conviencies!!
I have no kids so I'm sure I'll ramble on about my dogs, beads, lampworking, family and friends in CA and various other things. Just like everyone else.

2 comments:

Der General said...

Rock and roll! Welcome aboard woman! You will probably go through peaks and valleys of updating and not updating, but it will be a lot of fun.

Katie said...

He beat me to the punch!!! I will add your link as well to ours. It makes it so much easier to have all your blogs listed in one place. Sometimes I forget that I am supposed to write something on my blog and just use it as my list of where else to check.

Enjoy!

Mrs. 108